Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Burpees & Pull Ups!

10 Rounds for time of:
12 Burpees
12 Pull Ups

Result: 22:25s

HOOYAH!

I attacked this workout right from the start! The first set, I nailed both burpees & pull ups all 12 straight with no breaks! (YEAH!)

Once the 2nd & 3rd round came, I was breaking it up into '6s' as my palms weren't feeling too strong with the grips. (Note to self: Forearm trainings next!) I feel comfortable with my burpees pace & strength till this point. It only gets tougher mentally during Round 5!

Thats when I got out of breath, legs were feeling sore and my forearms were also sore...I think it's good cos it's an indication of where I need to improve in. It is only through awareness and willingness to change that we can only improve!

By the time I finished, I was glad! :) It was a mentally challenging workout and 85% physically tough. It's what your brains tell your body to enable it to "keep on pushing" to get past round 7 and through all 10 rounds with perfect technique, range and form! Not forgetting - good time! :)

Alright! I'm ready for the next attack! Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment