Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Shoulders Are Knackered! AGAIN!

For time of:
50 Double Unders
50 Push Ups
50 Double Unders
50 Ring Dips
50 Double Unders
50 Handstand Push ups
 
Result: 16:56 (Ring Dips +R)
 
Double unders are always nice to execute when there's no shoulder exercise accompanying it.
 
Like in this workout, my shoulders just DIED. Can't even start 10 push ups in a row! Straightaway after the DUs, the first push up felt like I was squeezing a 20kg baboon into my shoulders that it was gonna split with some muscle juices dripping.
 
Even the double unders were feeling fatigued and the HSPUs really suffered big time. The range started getting smaller and the shoulders just didn't want to hold the body up. At one point, I totally brain-farted and didn't know how to do a handstand! Yikes!
 
Anyways, glad I finished with "somewhat" good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment