Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thrusters & Single Arm Pull Ups

15-12-9 reps for time of:

Single Arm Kettlebell Thrusters @ 28kg, R
Single Arm Kettlebell Thrusters @ 28kg, L
"One Hand" Pull Up, R (Left hand holds wrist)
"One Hand" Pull Up, L (Right hand holds wrist)

Result : 35:21 (KB@16kg)

Loved the thrusters today! 

Right arm was pretty solid at thrusters with a continuous 15-12-9 in full completion. Left arm was bit shaky and I had to break the reps up to (8-7), 12, 9.  I'm happy I did the last 2 sets straight!

Single arm pull ups were the biggest challenge, especially when the wrist gets sweaty and the grip of the opposite arm slips and transforms your wrist into a reddish looking lava trap! Probably caused by a hard grip, but then again, if I don't grip hard enough, I'd probably won't be able to pull myself up!

Left arm pulls were the worst! It took me darn long just to complete the first 15 reps! Yikes! The breaks were almost a min long in between yet I still perspired and fatigued out. But the rest helped  to free my wrists from the "pulling skin" feeling. 

Overall, this was a great workout! :) 

Lets do it again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment