Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ByeBye Knee Pain!

Press 3-3-3 (32.5kg, 35kg, 35kg)

Then,

"Helen"

3 Rounds for time of:
Run 400m
21 KB Swings @ 24kg/16kg
12 Pull Ups

Result: 12:22 (KB@20kg)

NO KNEE PAIN!!

Just a battered pull upper!

Yeah! Damn happy cos when I ran this morning, I didn't feel any knee pain especially in the left one. This was a positive sign of recovery no doubt! Running in the heat made it slightly more difficult to breathe yet I found it liberating! That's what a break from something that you love does to you. I was taking almost a 1mth hiatus from running...and I'm glad I did! The 400ms weren't my best timings yet as I'm taking my time to ease into the groove again y'know.

The KB swings were kinda cool...upped the weight to 20kgs and just blasted my way through... all 21 straight :)

Pull ups? Had to break it after the 21 swings. Did about 4-4-4 and last round 3-3-3-3. Extremely pumped forearms at the end of it! Also glad that my wrist wasn't hurting anymore. Looks like a positive sign from today onwards!

It's a great Wednesday! Have a great week ahead peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment