Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

"Insane Cindy"

Ten rounds for time of:
10 Ground to Overhead @ 40kg
25 Double Unders
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats

Result: 28:46


INSANE CINDY CAUSED A FRIGGIN' HEADACHE!


The whole thing was MAD. Did damn alot of clean & jerks man... The MOST INSANE part was from Rounds 3-7! It felt never ending! It felt LONG! It felt like the rounds had just started!

Once Round 8 came, I was really happy to just blast through the last 2 rounds. And I did!

But then after 5mins of rest....I felt this massive headache coming on. The aircon that was blasting for the past 2hrs made it worse as the body is in shock to a cool temperature whilst it's still warm. So I just went down for about 30mins just to breathe and get my head back in normal SOP before I went back up into the freezer.

Now I feel just like new ! Back to the drawing board! Time to work on snatches! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment