Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

GI Jane on PainKillers

Felt a little crazy today...See what happened:



1)
15-12-9 of
Overhead Squats @30kg
Burpee to Pull Ups

Result: 14:17

I had issues with the overhead squat! What happened!? Weird!... I've done 30kgs before, but today felt pretty unsteady - perhaps the shoulders were tired from the 50 Clean & Jerks yesterday! oh man... even doing 10 double unders for warm up seemed tough!!  Wonder why...perhaps its a sign to rest!

Anyway, the intention was to do it sub-15mins in which I did :) Wheeee!

***

2) 150 Double Unders (only)

Result: 2:52


I didn't know what I was getting into when the timer started! Oh man... It felt like eternity. It felt like 10mins. My shoulders were burned up! Kept breaking up after a few reps and it was pretty troubling! Was wondering how LONG it would take me.

Although it felt LONG, but it was only that short'a time for completion :) not bad...not bad... could be better!

Lets work on the speed in 2010! Speed = stronger forearms.

So...stronger forearms? :D




To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training,
diet and mental approach.
 - Arnold Schwarzenegger



No comments:

Post a Comment