Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ripped Palms?

1)For Time of:
10 KB Thrusters @ 16kg/8kg
50 Double Unders
8 KB Thrusters @ 16kg/8kg
40 Double Unders
6 KB Thrusters @ 16kg/8kg
30 Double Unders
4 KB Thrusters @ 16kg/8kg
20 Double Unders
2 KB Thrusters @ 16kg/8kg
10 Double Unders


Result: 5:56 (KB @ 12kg)


2)With a 24kg/16kg KB, do 5 rounds for time of:
10 Single Arm Swings (L&R)
10 Clean & Jerk (L&R)
10 Snatches (L&R)

Result: 27:31 (KB @ 12kg)


No ripped palms!

Yeah! No chalk nor gloves today...just good control of the KB to ensure it didn't squeeze my palm skin and fold it into some apom lookalike. The challenge was the snatches! I wanted to practice the "twisting" motion at top as I wasn't used to it. Normally I would do the "punching up" version, but you know, practice makes perfect yeah! So there we are. Some amount of practice today to get it working!

On the other hand, I just took a pic of my back since someone commented that I was "HUGE"...

Big mehhh??? What do you think? Honest opinions arr... Thank you! :)


Non flexed wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment