Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Running JT

Run 400m
21 Handstand Push Ups (HSPU)
21 Ring Dips
21 Push Ups
Run 800m
15 Handstand Push Ups (HSPU)
15 Ring Dips
15 Push Ups
Run 1200m
9 Handstand Push Ups (HSPU)

9 Ring Dips
9 Push Ups

Result: 30:18


YEAH! Running JT was HOT today! :)

Running at 11am in this Malaysian weather (at 37 Celcius) is Q-U-I-T-E a challenge... Just gotta move like how you move during any ordinary 400m run. The heat starts eating into your lungs and body, YET you STILL have to push through.You can't let the heat stop you. No excuses! One step at a time. Lift, push, lift, push!

And boy! Once I came back up, the HSPUs were nasty! I put a mat under my head to ensure I hit full range at every rep. HEAD, not hair! As expected, I couldn't last that long, and my shoulders just couldn't push up once at bottom! Was going 5 reps at a time...which was pretty good yeah!

And to top it off, the ring dips were amazingly the 'best'! Love 'em till I die! Yup, I was in pain. Did one by one by one till I completed it. Often than not, I felt like there's an internal combustion process going on each time I pushed up from the dip. ARGH!

Push ups........? Wrecked my shoulders! Gotta work at it some more!! :)

Today, I end up shoulderless, chestless, and a shade darker! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment