Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"RJ"

Got into Group 1 at Schwartzs!

Got Darren to show me some rope climbs and off I went!

"RJ"

5 Rounds for time of:
800m Run
5 Rope Climbs
50 Push Ups

Result: 1:00:15 (750m, 2 Rope Climbs (5 touches total), 150 Push Ups total)

Fingers are gone-d. Feels exactly like the first time I did bouldering. Numb, sensitive and bengkak!

Good attempt at the rope climb, suffered bruised shin from the rope chaffing, uber pumped forearms! Apparently some of the guys were not able to get the technique even after training there for a few months.

Instead of 5 climbs, I did 2 climbs at best effort basis. I hit 5 times out of 10 as my forearms were too pumped from the 1st climb and didn't rest long enough. So yeah, rest longer next time between climbs!

As for the push ups, it was taking me too long to complete 50 Push Ups, so we did 150 in total, breaking it up to 50-40-30-20-10 for the respective rounds. And my right elbow was teasing me again and I decided to go with the 'left-knuckle, right-palm' push up to save the evening! :)

Boy was I glad when it was over! Couldn't flex my forearms, fingers were sensitive to the touch that under running water it'll just feel like bursting! Yup!

Anyway, today was my last day at Schwartzs and it was GOOD. Thanks to Benji, Chris, Ben E, Darren and the bunch of trainers there for all the positive encouragement and advice! Also to the members there for making it a conducive environment to workout!

I can now leave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment