Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bye Bye Shoulders!


Power Clean 3-3-3 (37.5kg, 40kg, 40kg)

then:-

Three rounds for time of:
10 Push Press @ 40kg/30kg
20 Push Ups
30 Pull Ups

Results: 16:46

Forearms were the first to go! Next were the shoulders!

The Push press's weight were horrible. I was adamant to go 10 straight! YES! Kiasu! First 2 sets were OK, till the 3rd set when I stopped at the rack position and couldn't get it up! AAARRRRGHHHH! Stuck through it and made it!

Push ups were okay overall! 

Pull ups were the worst! I could see all my veins popping out! hahahha... Had to break the set up into (5-4-3-2)s to get the momentum going. Hahahah...till the 3rd set at last 10 - I did 1 by 1 by 1...hahaha...

I made it nevertheless! :)




--------------------------

50 Overhead Weighted Lunges  (10kg plate)

Result: 2:22

Just as a legs buster today...hahaha...Thanks Mohawk for the suggestion. No box jumps ok!

Can't wait for lunch!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Keep coming back for updates yeah!! Have a good weekend ahead people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment