Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mary and Barbara.

"Mary"

AMRAP in 20mins of:
5 HSPU
10 Single Leg Squats(alt)
15 Pull Ups

Result: 10R

Lost by 5 HSPUs to the previous attempt! Shucks. But I get to be on the Leaderboard! HAHAHA!

Today is Day 2 of Bodyweight killer workouts! Survived.... :) Right shoulder feeling wonkyyyyyyy!!! :(

I have to get stronger at pull ups!!!

I must I must I must!!!

----------------------------------
"Barbara"

5Rounds for time of:
20 Pull Ups
30 Push Ups
40 Sit Ups
50 Squats

Result: 27:10

3 minutes better than the previous time! YEAH!!!!!!! Means I get to be on the Leaderboard too! HAHAHHA.... Just kidding ok... Timing actually sucks yea...I mean, we wanna hit 4 mins per round!! This is like 5.5mins per round! Gosh...super slow!

But really, it's not about the leaderboard. It's about IMPROVEMENT! 

DID YOU IMPROVE FROM YOUR PREVIOUS WORKOUT RESULT? Range of motion? Assisted/unassisted? Faster? Confidence in the exercise? Do you feel stronger? 

It's great if you do! An element of improvement is a result of continuous hard work and commitment to improving one's fitness/health! Good on ya! :)

---------------

On a side note, meals today were Paleo perfect untill 5pm came. I didn't have dinner ready on hand and had to consume my protein powder to avoid having gastric! But Paleo doesn't allow processed foods not soy products as it will line the intestines, thereby reducing nutrient absorption into the bloodstream for the body.

So. ...gotta be mean yet nice...so considered...batal paleo today!!! :(

Tomorrow's a new day! Lets go 100%!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment