Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Say Hello Forearms

Three Rounds for time of:

15 Overhead Squats @ 40kg/30kg
30 Pull Ups
45 Double Unders



Result: 20:06


OHS - YOU ARE MY WRIST'S GREATEST NIGHTMARE!
PULL UPS - YOU ARE MY FOREARM'S NMEMESIS!
DOUBLE UNDERS - I LOVE YOU! But my forearms doesn't.


My forearms were SUPER pumped from Round 1, and the double unders really worked it to it's max! My wrists were sore from the gripping the bar.  The extreme pressure exerted on the fore-wrist was really painful to bear that  had to descend on the 12th rep. Nuts! 


Pull ups were a challenge on it's own! First set was 5-5-5s..then the 3s and 2s came out. Must improve laa.. blardee forearms need strength!! yep! :)


Well, was a good workout! My shoulders are still sore from yesterday! And I washed 3 cars in the afternoon on my own... good for my shoulders and arms yea? :D


Btw, I didn't run this morning. Overslept!


Alright! Some areas to work on the next week! Let's see what the God of Prosperity brings in!


Happy Chinese New Year peeps! Keep training during this makan season!

No comments:

Post a Comment