Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Did Angie This Morning and It Felt GOOD!

"Angie"

For time of: :

100 Pull Ups
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

Result: 22:48

YEAH!!! BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD!!!

Here lies my previous attempt done in April 2009. 

and I BEAT IT!!!

Thought the pull ups would kill me, but NO, it was the Push Ups! Chest and shoulders just couldn't push off the ground! It was first-10 straight...then 5..then 4..3.2...2.2.2.2.2..1....2..2.2.....all the way till i finished my push ups. THIS slowed me down!

Sit ups were okay! Broke at 70...survived till the end! YEAH!

Squats...love the pain! :) Died at 40, revived at 80 and went 10-10 straight!

It's been almost a year since I last did Angie (as shown in results above) and there's been a SLIGHT improvement. It's still an improvement nevertheless! :) Next focus will be on strengthening those pushups! Get my shoulders and chest stronger!!

FLAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment